Terms and Conditions
- This website is the property of Milagro CBD Oils Limited , Email firstname.lastname@example.org. All material on this website is coapyright of the Company and may not be used or reproduced in any way or form without the express written permission of the Company or its authorised representatives or agents.
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) govern your accessing and use of the milgrocbdoil.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and will also govern your purchase of the products we sell (hereinafter referred to as the “Products”) from the Website and by using the Website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in full and therefore form a legally binding contract between the Company and you. These Terms must be read carefully before you continue to use the Website or purchase any Products from the Website. By using the Website you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set in the Terms are reasonable.
- The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion and without any notice to you to change these Terms under which the Website and the Products are provided to you and such amended Terms will apply to your use of the Website and purchase of Products from the date and time that the amended Terms are published on this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the content of these Terms at any time you use this Website or purchase Products from the Company through this Website.
The Information on this Website and the Products We Sell
- The Website and the information that appears in and on the Website has been produced with care, skill and diligence, however, the information contained on our Website and product pages may contain inaccuracies and errors for which the Company accepts no liability, as set out below.
- Any additional or separate notices, disclaimers and terms may be set out in the Website other than in the Terms and also apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these Terms you also hereby agree and accept the notices, disclaimers and terms that are set out elsewhere on the Website.
Terms of the License to Use the Website
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors and assigns own the intellectual property rights in the Website and in all materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, website design and layout, and trademarks (hereinafter the “IPRs”). All IPRs are expressly reserved subject only to the terms of the limited license we grant to you as follows:
- You may view, print or cause to be downloaded into your browser cache the IPRs strictly for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in the Terms.
- You are expressly prohibited from:
- republishing material from this website (in any manner or form whatsoever),
- offering to sell, lease, licence or sub-license, distribute or re-distribute any of the IPRs,
- utilise, demonstrate or show any of the IPRs in public or in any form of media whatsoever,
- use any of the IPRs for a commercial purpose in any manner whatsoever,
- Access or edit the website in any way that is not expressly permitted by the Terms.
- Your use of the Website must not cause, or be intended to cause, damage to the Website, nor must it cause any impairment of the accessibility, functionality or availability of the Website. Your use of the Website must not be, nor may it be intended to be, harmful, illegal, unlawful or fraudulent, nor may it be carried out or intended to be carried out in connection with any such activity.
- You are not permitted to use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which constitutes, is related to, or is intended to assist in, any spyware, trojan horse, virus, worm, rootkit keylogger or other malicious computer software, application, or code.
- You are not permitted to conduct any data collection activities, including automated or systematic data collection, including but not limited to data-harvesting, scraping, data- extraction and/or data-mining, on the Website or in relation to the Website without the express written consent of the Company.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications, nor may you use the Website for marketing or related purposes without the express written consent of the Company.
- The Website and the information provided herein are provided on a strictly “as-is” basis. The Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Website nor does the Company commit to ensuring that the Website remains available, accessible, or usable, nor does it warrant or represent that any and all materials on the Website are kept up to date, accurate or complete. To the full and maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Company hereby excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to, and/or arising directly or indirectly out of, your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of quality, fitness for intended purpose and/or any requirement for the use of reasonable care and skill.
- Without prejudice to the generality of section 16 herein, the Company does not make any warranties or representations that:
- the Website will be available when required or upon demand, or available at all, or
- that the information on the Website is complete, accurate, true or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website shall constitute, nor is it intended to constitute, advice of any kind whatsoever. If you require advice in relation to any matter, information, details or facts set out in the Website, be it medical advice, legal advice or advice in relation to financial matters, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitation of liability
- In no event will the Company be liable to you, including but not limited to liability based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website and/or your purchase and use of the Products for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damage of whatsoever kind, including but not limited to business losses, loss of revenue, loss of income, loss of profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You hereby accept and agree that the limitations of liability and warranty as set out in these Terms will extend to the Company’s directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as The Company.
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit the Company’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Company‘s negligence. These Terms do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Consequences of a breach of the Terms by You
- Without prejudice to any rights which accrue to, or are held by, the Company under the Terms, if you breach the Terms in any manner the Company reserves the right to take any such action as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion to deal with such breach, including but not limited to suspending or denying your access to the Website, blocking any access attempts from your IP address, notifying your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing the appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- You may return unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc).
- You should expect to receive your refund within 15 working days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases the time period will be less. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
If you need to cancel or return an item, please Contact Us