Premium Pharma Grade CBD Oil 2000mg

129.00

Description

Premium Pharma Grade CBD Oil 2000mg. Experience the full range of the Milagro Hemp plant's benefits with this 20% Full Spectrum CBD Oil.

The Pharma Grade CBD Oil is made using low temperatures and advanced extraction methods to retain all of the Hemp plant's beneficial compounds and maximize the entourage effect. The entourage effect is a botanical phenomenon in which multiple plant compounds work in synergy to enhance the potency of the product.

Carrier Oil:

Hemp Seed Oil

Taste of Premium Pharma Grade CBD:

Smooth/slightly bitter, natural, rich, nutty with subtle fruity hints.

Specifications:

Produced from organically grown EU hemp (Cannabis Sativa L).

  • Plant Extract
  • Vegan
  • 100% Natural
  • RAW
  • Gluten-Free
  • Smoother Taste than Most RAW Oils
  • Lab Tested
  • EU Grown Hemp
  • No Pesticides
  • No Heavy Metals
  • cold press
  • Certified
Ingredients:

Full Spectrum Hemp Extract + Hemp Seed Oil

Suggested Serving Of Pharma Grade CBD Oil :

Instructions: 

  • Shake the bottle well before every use.
  • Apply the drops under the tongue and hold for at least one minute before swallowing - the longer, the better.

Caution:

Do not exceed 60mg of CBD per day. Food Supplement. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Please consult your doctor before starting any food supplement program to determine if right for your needs. Store in a cool dark place and keep out of reach of children. Do not use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.

Have any questions? head over to our FAQ page to drop us an email.

Disclaimer:

Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FSA

What is 20% CBD Oil?

20% CBD oil is an oil that contains 20% cannabidiol. In a 10ml bottle, this equates to 2000mg of CBD. The other 80% is our unique blended hemp seed oil and a range of other cannabinoids and terpenes.

CBD is recognized as safe for consumption and nontoxic.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Premium Pharma Grade CBD Oil 2000mg”

Your email address will not be published.